NEWS: BGO Entertainment Sign Dan Bilzerian
BGO Entertainment, a parent company that operates BGO Vegas, have just signed a deal with social playboy Dan Bilzerian, as a part of their newly launched £15 million marketing campaign.
It looks like BGO Casino has really taken off last year, after they launched a marketing campaign featuring Verne Troyer who is better known as ”mini-me” from the hilarious Austin Powers movie series. Well, they have re-signed Verne again, but this time he will be working together with Dan Bilzerian who is getting some outrageous recognision, mostly for posting pictures of his more-then-baller lifestyle.
Some Fun Facts About Dan Bilzerian
- Claims To Have Won Over $50 Million in Poker. Considers himself the Bill Gates of Poker
- He Was Enlisted in NAVY for four years, before being discharged because of an argument he had with one of administration officers.
- His InstaGram has 4.8 million followers, more than just about anyone else.
- His name is searched in Google for approximately 1 million times a month – more than Barack Obama!
- Bilzerian is believed to be worth $100m+
About BGO Vegas
BGO Entertainment is owned or at least partially owned by Richard Skelhorn, a legend in the online gambling industry. Their main gaming brand, known as BGO.COM is one of the most popular online casinos in the UK, offering games from multiple software vendors, such as Net Entertainment, MicroGaming, QuickSpin and a handful of others. They have also started to develop their own, proprietary games, with a handful of them already available in the Vegas section of the brand.
All new players can claim 20 no deposit free spins when they join BGO along with 180 additional free spins and £200 bonus awarded, when you make your first deposit. All spins are awarded on the popular Starburst slot machine.