Top 3 CC Casinos
#1. Tropica Casino is a US Friendly online casino accepting all kinds of credit and debit cards, including VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Discover and other popular CC brands. Their games are powered by Rival Gaming that I would consider as the best provider for US slot game players. Play over 100 games directly from your browser or download the casino and start it from your desktop!
Speaking of bonus offers, you can claim a $25 no deposit bonus that is awarded instantly, after you’ve signed up for an account. If you decide to make a deposit, Tropica will reward you with a 200% match bonus, up to $/£500 on your first deposit, while your second one will get a 100% match offer of the same amount and third will qualify for a $/£1,000 bonus. This amounts to $/£2,000 in free casino cash!
#2. Ricardo’s Casino is another Rival Powered, US Friendly casino. It’s actually owned by the same casino group as Tropica, thus is equally safe and secure to play at. Ricardo’s stands out with a more modern look, while the games are exactly the same as found at Tropica-Casino. This brand is also compatible with mobile devices, making it one of the top choices for US mobile players! As a new player you can give it a try with $/£7 no deposit bonus offer, credited to your account right after you open an account.
New depositors qualify for a 400% match bonus offer, up to $/£2,000 that is one of the largest offers out there. The bonus is cash-able and you’ll have to wager 35 times the bonus + deposit before withdrawal of it will be allowed.
#3. Simba Games (NO US Players) is a recently re-launched online casino, after it was taken over by the Prime Gaming Group. The brand has a unique touch on everything, including their games that are powered by SkillOnNet, WMS and NextGen Gaming. Currently there’s no mobile casino in place, although live dealer casino is offered.
Since the casino has just been re-launched, there are some quite epic bonus offers available! All new players instantly qualify for a $/£5 + 20 free spins no deposit offer, available right after you open an account. Once you make a real money deposit, Simba Games will match it with a 100% bonus up to $/£1,000 and additional 80 free spins, for a 100 in total! Remember to use bonus code 100BON to claim this offer!
FAQ on Credit & Debit Card Deposits
This is the most mainstream banking method in the world and that also includes the world of online gambling. You will have trouble finding an online casino that does not accept deposits from a credit or debit card, thus allowing you to have a lot of apples in the basket to pick out from.
If you are completely new to the world of gambling online, it might be worth to take a look at the core benefits for using a credit or debit card to deposit at an online casino.
- It’s quick. All you have to do is enter the card number, your name and the CVC number and the transaction goes through instantly. The desired deposit amount will be in your account instantly and available for playing.
- It’s convenient. You own a credit or debit card, right? So do all your friends, I imagine. Well, it is quite similar with online casinos too, all of them accept this method as a way to deposit or withdraw funds.
- It’s safe. Unlike you might think, these transactions are well secured and none has access to your banking details. Lately, many banks have also started to add additional security measures for purchases online, such as an additional password that you have to input when making a purchase.
Although, there also are downsides for making purchases at online casinos with this payment method. I would count these as negatives and reasons to find another alternative.
- Payment Limits. If you are a small timer and want to deposit a couple of hundred at a time, this won’t be much of an issue. On the other hand, if you are looking to deposit several thousand and play some high stakes BlackJack or Punto Banco, it’s worth to look into other options.
- Fees. Every credit or debit card deposit is usually charged with a fee. This won’t be a huge amount compared to your deposit, but still quite significant for larger purchases. Fees differ on a casino by casino basis, but usually are approximately 1.75% from your purchase amount.
- Not Anonymous. If someone in your family has a different view on gambling, you might not want to let them know that you are spending some time doing it. Credit card bill might come and someone could potentially spot a casino purchase transaction on it. While this isn’t a ”biggie”, it is still worth considering.
Lastly, if you’re looking to use American Express, check out THIS page.