Aztec Treasures Slot for Free, Our Review & Bonus Deals
Aztec Treasures was one of the first BetSoft Gaming’s slots and could very well be referred to as a reason why company is so successful today. Having that said, the graphics in this game are of worse quality compared to other, more modern 3d games from this software vendor.
Features wise, the game still has plenty to offer including a second screen bonus game, wild reel feature and a random wild feature. It’s all about wilds in this game!
There are 30 pay-lines available for play, which is fairly standard for BetSoft’s slot games, and the maximum bet per spin is $/£150, but might be lower or higher, depending on the casino you choose to play it at.
—> Play With $/£/€ 100 FREE SPINS! T&C Apply
Play for Real Money With These Bonuses:
[twt_tables tableid=”72″ ]
How To Play?
Even though Aztec Treasures is a little outdated game, it features a very similar playing panel as other games from this same vendor. If you are a complete newbie, refer to the functionality guide below.
- Pays – located in the top right corner, this is exactly where you should start, when the game loads. You will find all symbols in the game explained along with their values. Answers to common questions like ”how do I trigger this feature” are also included.
- Denomination – simply click on the ”choose coin” button to change the denomination of coins that are used to place wagers. These are the same as can be found it most other games from this vendor and include the following denominations – 0.02/0.05/0.10/0.25/0.50
- Select Lines – choose anywhere between 1 to 30 pay-lines to make wagers on. Handy tip – the more lines you play, the more frequent the wins will be.
- Bet One – bet one coin per pay-line. This won’t change the amount of lines played or the coin denomination you have.
- Max Bet Spin – this is a little misleading button, as it actually won’t place the maximum possible bet, but rather will place 5 credits per pay-line on all lines you have opted in to play.
- Spin – starts a new spin with the wager you have selected.
- Now everything should be clear. I was a little disappointed to see that there is no ”autoplay” feature in the game, as I’m personally a fan of it.
How Much Can You Win?
Maximum win in Aztec Treasures slot is 20,000 credits and can be obtained via a second screen bonus game, which is a little unusual. When turned in cash, this amounts to $/£50,000, as maximum value of a single credit is $/£2,50.
Colored Gems Bonus Feature
This is your way towards the maximum possible win. To trigger the bonus feature, you will have to collect three gems, one in blue, red and gold colors. A gem counts as collected, when a symbol of it appears on the fifth reel. The feature itself is simple, as you will be asked to choose a calendar out of multiple ones to reveal an instant win prize.
Receive three or more gecko icons on a pay-line that you have wagered on and a free spins feature will be triggered, randomly awarding you up to 20 free rounds. These spins can be re-triggered and actually offer an unorthodox feature – they are played on all 30 lines, even if you didn’t play all lines when they were triggered. Sounds quite generous to me!
Kiss Me Wild Reel
Earn a combination of three symbols in a specific fashion (refer to the pay-table in game) to trigger the wild reel feature. When this happen, a random reel will be turned into a wild symbol with a free re-spin awarded.
Spear Toss Random Wild
Watch out for the spear icon, as once it appears anywhere on the reels, it will award the spear toss random wild feature, turning a completely random symbol on the screen into an additional wild symbol.
Final Thoughts on Aztec Treasures
Even thought this game is fairly outdated (you can spot it in the graphics used), when it comes to features it over-delivers and beats some of the more modern slots. I’m particularly a fan of the wild reel and free spins feature!
Maximum win of $/£50,000 should also be enough of a reason to try this game out, at least it was for me, even though I didn’t manage to win that amount, but probably next time!
More Free BetSoft Games