The Spin Lab Slot Machine
This is a new slot game coming from the lab of NYX Interactive and their subsidiary, better known as NextGen Gaming. As You can probably guess from the title, this game is based on a science lab theme and features symbols such as atoms and molecules all over the reels.
I must admit that I’ve never been a fan of chemistry or science for that reason, but NYX have managed to create a slot machine game that actually might get me excited. I definitely got there after taking a look at the free spins feature that allows me to choose the features I want enabled during them! This is another great example of how to “sell” a game.
How To Play?
NextGen has been launching several new slots on a monthly basis and we’ve been genuinely impressed by the quality of those. This is very true for The Spin Lab slot, which has a completely unique vibe to it and a playing panel that feels like nothing we’ve used before.
Though it’s all in the design, as when it comes to usability and actual functions, the game plays much like other NextGen powered slots.
The typical “i” button is available in the game and that’s where information about every single feature and symbol in the game can be found. You can also read the rules and learn how pay-lines are generated and awarded. The note button below can be used to enable or disable sounds, which are fairly loud as always on NextGen slot machines.
Then You’ll get the two triangle shaped arrows that are always a part of NYX slot machines. Use these two adjust the bet size for the following spin. You can also place the max bet with a single click by pressing on the coins button located on top of the arrows.
Other buttons are the classic gamble, auto-play and spin ones. As always in slot games from this company, auto-play is very basic and allows You to choose between 5 and 100 spins. Gamble feature is a way to double or quadruple Your wager by guessing the suit or color of a card that has been turned upside down.
The Spin Lab Bonus
The Spin-Lab Bonus is the main feature available in this slot and awarded when 3 or more scatter symbols appear anywhere on the reels. Once triggered, You are offered a choice to select three features that You would like to be active during the free spin rounds.
Here are the extra features You can choose to have, again, only three of these can be active during a single free spins feature:
- Symbols The Same – choose a symbol that will represent Cube, Atom, Molecule and DNA symbols in one. Anytime these appear they will be treated as one, allowing You to win more frequently than ever before!
- Symbols Stacked – choose a symbol that You would like to appear as a stacked one. This improves Your chances of winning in multiple ways as one symbol can potentially cover the whole screen.
- Symbol Prizes – anytime a symbol, that You selected in this feature, appears on the reels, You win an instant cash prize. Simple as that!
- Wilds Stacked – all wilds are now stacked symbols allowing You to form winning pay-lines where they would otherwise not be formed!
- Extra Wilds – get additional wilds added to reels!
- Wilds Multiplier – earn a multiplier of up to x10 whenever wild symbol is a part of a winning pay-line.
- All Wins Multiplier – get a x2 multiplier on all wins generated.
- Pays Both Ways – now winning pay-lines will be formed from leftmost to rightmost and the other way around. Just like they are in the popular Starburst slot from NetEnt!
- Extra 5 Free Games – get 5 additional free spins added.
It’s worth pointing out that 3 scatters will only award You with 5 free spins so additional 5 free games might come in handy to have a decent shot at taking advantage of any features listed above.
Where To Play This Slot?
Are You ready to play The Spin Lab for real money? We recommend doing that at Vegas Paradise Casino – a new online casino launched in 2014.
They offer over 200 online slots for play on Your PC or mobile phone along with great bonus deals for new and loyal players alike. Join now to receive a 100% match bonus offer, up to $/£200 on Your first deposit!